Sick of Hair Pulling?
Take control of your hair pulling urges by knowing your triggers!
This health tracking diary allows people with trichotillomania to be able to reflect back on their days and recognize patterns in their behavior.
I got the idea after creating a similar faith-based health tracking journal for myself. Some folks didn’t want anything “faith-based” and that’s okay, but you should still track your health!
It’s important you get to track your daily activities and moods so that you can pinpoint the things that are triggering your hair pulling.
This diary allows you to track all sorts of things related to your mental health and physical health.
A diary like this is very useful to a doctor or therapist who is looking for solutions to help you resolve your trichotillomoania.
What’s Included in this (Super Awesome & Amazing) Diary?
- Instructions on How To Use This Diary
- 8 Weeks of Diary Pages
- 8 Weeks of Health Tracking Sheets
- 8 Weekly Recap Pages
- 8 Weekly Change Checklists
This Trich Diary IS ON AMAZON!
What’s All This For?
- The instructions will let you know what everything is and what it is for.
- There’s going to be plenty of different things to track in your health (things you wouldn’t have thought about).
- There are 8 weeks worth of diary pages. These pages are for personal use.
- There are 8 weeks worth of health tracking pages. These pages are going to be the most powerful tool for discovering your trichotillomania patterns.
- At the end of every week is a weekly recap page that is going to help you summarize all that happened during the week and allow you to look for patterns that could be causing you to pull your hair.A
- At the end of every week you can create yourself a checklist of things to change for the following week.
As you look at your patterns from the weekly recap pages, there are going to be things you need to change (i.e. sleep patterns, foods you’re eating, the places you’re going, the people you’re seeing, etc.) There are going to be things you need to avoid in order to maintain your optimal health, these pages help you make a checklist of those changes.
Did You Miss Something?