This post contains affiliate links.
HabitAware Amazon Vs. HabitAware Direct
Should You Buy From Amazon or Direct?
I love my Keen bracelets, I’ve written several blog posts about my recovery from Trich using them, but I think it’s important to know these things now that the bracelets are available on both Amazon and directly on the HabitAware website.
Buying HabitAware Amazon Vs. Direct
I believe having this information before you buy from either is going to help you in your overall success with Keen.
HabitAware on Amazon
- Prime Members get free 2-day shipping
- Free shipping for non Prime members (5 days)
- Easy Returns
- Same Price on Amazon
- Not always available in all colors.
- No access to their e-guide with training tips and tricks
- Not always in stock.
- Not available in all countries (right now it’s only available on Amazon.com)
- You won’t receive their “Wear Your Awareness” Newsletter
HabitAware Direct Website
- Available in ALL countries.
- Available in ALL Styles.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Excellent customer service
- Get a $30 discount on 2 (applied at checkout)
- Receive your Keen bracelets in approx 5 business days.
- Shipping charges may apply.
Both have good customer service, I would say that HabitAware direct is much better!
No matter where you buy it (direct or with Amazon) if you have any issues, you can contact them for help at email@example.com
Before you return them on Amazon, CALL THEM direct, they can help you figure out the issue and you can offer them valuable feedback as to why it isn’t working.
Should You Buy Amazon or Direct?
Whoever you buy from, I hope that I help make it a more informative choice because I want your experience to be a good one.
You can’t go wrong no matter where you purchase because either way the company is going to be there to help you out if you contact them.